Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

b y e 2010 & h e l l o 2011 . . .

Hey..it being a long time i never swept all the web in this blog..So busy to update...hehehehe..the time goes so fast..now we are in 2011..Felt like just now we were in 2010...The age also getting older..huhuhu...I can't believe now i'm 21..It too fast...But that the reality which i have to admit..I want to forgot all bad memories happened in 2010..Now i'm looking forward never look back..The past is past..I wanna be a strong girl not a "cengeng girl"..always dump by a man..I promise to my heart and myself not too fast trust a man and have a commitment with them..I'm not frust but beware..bcoz don't want the past happened again in my life..Enough for twice it happened in 2010..I wanna have a good life in 2011..I wanna be happy like other people...I wanna focus on my study..Wanna make my parents proud of me..Wanna get a diploma scroll end of this year...That the aim i wanna reach this 2011...The new hope..No more cries..No more stressed..No more love trouble..For "him" hope you understanding me..You are my past dear...If u truly love me...You will waited for me..My heart are closed for you dear...coz what happened between us...It doesn't meant anything for you...I so shamed with myself bcoz hoping for your love.. even though i know i never get your love..I have been waited for you for a long time...Hope you will do so if you still want me be by your side...I'm confused with the song that you send to me..Did you meant that..huh..I don't know how to react...but truly from my deepest heart...I'm gonna missed you so fucking damn much dear...but i have to stop loving you bcoz you have the other girl in your life..I don't want to disturb your relationship with her.. coz i know you love her so much...So the story of between us...considered it never happened...If Allah had set we will be together in future..we will be back together in a future..But if Allah set that you with the other girl and me with the other guy..Admit it bcoz Allah knows who's better for us...Amin...


bye 2010 hello 2011...



No comments:

Post a Comment