Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Lost...

hye there…
mesti korang tertnya2 kn why i put the title ‘lost’. i put the title lost bcause i already lost the person who i’m hoping for. ithink i can get him but i’m wrong. he now be with someone else. that girls is much better then me. much preetier then me. that girl so perfect to compare with me. i admit that he deserve that. he’s handsome, gentlement and caring. between me and him just like earth and sun. i realized that i do not deserve him as my ‘boyfie’. for now, i’m stop hoping for him. but today i felt confused. why??? bcause all his status talk about sadness. is he ok??? that question running in my mind when i’m read it. is that sadness came from my status on FB?? did i do a wrong thing without knowing that i’m hurting him??? i dont know…i’m lost in my own feeling. urgh!!!!! i hate that.. i hate this situation..why i should be hanging like that with my on feeling..

could i asked him one question..could i??? if i had that moment..i will asked him the truth.. he must give me the answer..bcause i can’t stand like this anymore.. it hurting my heart and my feeling… the question that i wanna asked is ‘do know how long i’ve been waiting for this moment?’ that the first question that i gonna asked him.. i just want him to know how i felt about him.. i need him in every second and every breathe.. for me, no matter he came from where.. i still wanna be with him.. i don’t care he came from village.. i don’t care people called him ‘bdk kampung’ bcause i also came from the family background like that..
before i leave.. for truth.. i missed him so damn much.. this writing came fro my deeper heart.. bcause i dont have anyone to told about this.. i don’t kno how to tell to my friends.. so this is my why to express my feeling…

tQ..adiOsto…
with love 
yatt..

No comments:

Post a Comment